^_^ was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was to redirect the article to emoticon.
- Article about a smilie. I don't see the point. Mlessard 14:34, 13 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Redirect, final answer.
I was tempted to say redirect... but the "article" title isn't even the actual emoticon, since the underscore is turned into a space... Maybe it could still redirect, I'm sure there are people out there that would look for it, wondering that the hell it is... <sigh> I abstain, I'm confused...[[User:Lachatdelarue|Lachatdelarue (talk)]] 14:23, 14 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Redirect to Emoticon. — A.M. 00:13, 14 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: I really don't think folks are going to search this. Redirects are cheap, so I won't protest, but only the Frownie (tm) deserves a separate article, if that. Geogre 01:45, 14 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Redirect to Emoticons. --Idont havaname 06:12, 14 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Redirect. It's legitimate information, if not a word. - RedWordSmith 07:02, Nov 14, 2004 (UTC)
- Hilarious, but delete - Ta bu shi da yu 13:32, 14 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Redirect or Delete. --Improv 15:49, 14 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Redirect. —siroχo 18:26, Nov 14, 2004 (UTC)
- Worthy of a redirect. GRider 06:25, 15 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Redirect ^_^ Kappa 15:00, 15 Nov 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.